We hope the time you spend with us will help remove the stigma of anxiety and mental health in the workplace and your personal life.
- In this episode you will learn:
- 5 positive outcomes of having psychological safety (including making a really great leader and teams)
- Why it’s not WHO is on the team, but HOW they interact
- What is managing your reactions and how do you do it?
- Why it’s important to ask the question: What am I missing?
With us today are our new friends Karolin Helbig and Minette Norman. Karolin received her PhD in human genetics and then spent more than 15 years as a top management consultant with McKinsey & Company. Minette Norman spent three decades leading global, technical teams in the software industry, most recently as Vice President of Engineering at Autodesk. They are the authors of the new book The Psychological Safety Playbook